Happy Dog Junior Giant Lamb & Rice
After 6 months, the rate of growth slowly decreases. For young dogs of very large breeds, the food should be matched to the changing protein and energy requirements. To prevent nutrition-related growth disorders, the food should have reduced nutrient content. Happy Dog Junior Lamb & Rice is perfectly matched to the needs of young dogs from very large breeds. The tasty lamb, highly-digestible rice and nutritious New Zealand mussels in Happy Dog Junior Giant Lamb & Rice ensure optimum development, even for sensitive young dogs. With its poultry-free recipe, this super-premium complete feed is ideal for sensitive little gourmets. Our Happy Dog Natural Life Concept® is a holistic approach that ensures each ingredient will benefit your dog's body.
The unique heart-shaped biscuits are not simply nice to look at. The special shape, with the hole in the middle, makes it particularly easy to chew and digest. The larger surface area means that the biscuits are optimally broken down in the stomach.
Age in months
Final weight in kg
|7. - 8. month||40 kg||520 g|
|45 kg||570 g|
|50 kg||615 g|
|60 kg||705 g|
|70 kg||795 g|
|80 kg||875 g|
|9. - 12. month||40 kg||510 g|
|45 kg||560 g|
|50 kg||605 g|
|60 kg||695 g|
|70 kg||780 g|
|80 kg||865 g|
|12. - 15. month||40 kg||500 g|
|45 kg||545 g|
|50 kg||590 g|
|60 kg||680 g|
|70 kg||760 g|
|80 kg||845 g|
|16. - 18. month||40 kg||*|
|45 kg||540 g|
|50 kg||585 g|
|60 kg||675 g|
|70 kg||755 g|
|80 kg||830 g|
*Final weight reached.
Slowly change over to suitable Adult food.
Note: As the dog approaches its final weight, the energy requirement drops off and the amount of food should be adjusted in line with the feeding guide.
General feeding guide:
- Weigh young dogs regularly and document weight development.
- It may be necessary to adjust the amount of food for individual pets.
- Do not give too much to eat - make sure growth is not too fast.
- If you give snacks, reduce the amount of food accordingly. Hint: use part of the daily food ration as a snack substitute.
- The food can be given dry or soaked briefly in warm water to soften.
- Split the daily food ration between several meals (2-3).
- Make sure fresh drinking water is available at all times.
We Also Recommend
Arden Grange Puppy/Junior Large Breed - with Fresh Chicken & Rice