Royal Canin Cocker Spaniel Dry Adult Dog Food
Royal Canin Cocker Spaniel is a nutritionally complete food designed for both English and American Cocker Spaniels over 12 months old.
Made with high-quality ingredients and developed specifically for the unique physiology of the breed, the food will help to support the skin’s natural “barrier” role; maintaining skin health and nourishing the coat.
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Helps support the skin's "barrier role" (exclusive complex), maintain healthy skin and nourishes coat.
- Ideal Weight: Helps maintain the breed's ideal healthy weight.
- Cardiac Tone: Contributes to maintaining a healthy cardiac muscle.
- Dental Health: The formula contains calcium chelators which help reduce tartar formation.
Rice, Maize, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Maize Gluten, Animal Fats, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Beet Pulp, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Fish Oil, Minerals, Psyllium Husks and Seeds, Soya Oil, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manno-Oligo-Saccharides), Borage Oil (0,1%), Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin)
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility
Crude Ash: 5.1%. Crude Fibre: 1.4%. Crude Oil Fats: 14%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 25%