The Great Dane is one of the largest dog breeds, with a noble appearance and statuesque look that shows off its strength, pride and elegance. Its fearsome appearance belies its friendly, affectionate and loving nature! This gentle giant requires a specialised diet such as Royal Canin Great Dane Adult to ensure all of its needs are met.
Royal Canin Great Dane Adult is made using a specially developed recipe for this breed, with a high energy density to ensure its great needs are met. The highly-digestible ingredients contribute to good digestive security as well as improved stool quality. Other exclusive nutrients such as glucosamine and chondroitin help to maintain strong bones and healthy joints.
Royal Canin Great Dane Adult at a glance:
- Breed-specific dry food for adult Great Danes over 24 months
- High digestive security: highly-digestible L.I.P. proteins and selected fibres to promote balanced gut flora and stool quality
- Joint and bone protection: chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine and EPA/DHA fatty acids to promote strong bones
- Adapted energy content: to meet the high energy need and reduce the risk of overloading the stomach
- Glossy coat: valuable fatty acids from fish oil for a healthy coat
Animal fat, tapioca, poultry protein (dried), vegetable protein isolate*, maize meal, rice, animal protein (hydrolysed), lignocellulose, minerals, fish oil, dried sugar beet pulp, soya oil, yeast and derivatives thereof, yeast hydrolysate (source of mannanoligosaccharides), hydrolysate from crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold meal (source of lutein), hydrolysate from cartilage (source of chondroitin).
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (31,000 IU), vitamin D3 (800 IU), E1 [iron] (59mg), E2 [iodine] (5.2mg), E4 [copper] (14mg), E5 [manganese] (66mg), E6 [zinc] (144mg), E8 [selenium] (0.16mg).
Clinoptilolite from sedimentary sources (5g).
Tea extract (source of polyphenol) (150mg).
Contains preservatives and antioxidants.
|DHA fatty acid||5.0 mg|