Ferplast Atlas 40
Set off with your dog without any worries - your trip is sure to be enjoyable! Particularly suited to medium-sized dogs, the Atlas 40 pet carrier can be used for travel by car, train, boat and even by plane. Warning: it is not guaranteed that the carrier will be boarded, as this is subject to airlines’ discretion. Before departing with your pet, contact your airline for information on its standards regarding the transportation of animals.
The Atlas 40 dog carrier has the base and the top made of solid thermoplastic resin, the door is made of plastic-coated steel and is equipped with a recently restyled safety lock, easy to use, effective and safe: by turning the knob, four fixing points are activated that anchor the door to the main structure of the carrier avoiding unpleasant accidental openings during the journey. The door has also a mesh of 25 x 25 mm, designed to follow the current IATA regulations regarding the transport of pets.
Included inside the package of the Atlas 40 dog carrier, you will find some clamps which can be fixed to the carrier door to guarantee more safety and 8 screws which can be fixed to the suitable holes of side closing systems.
Very functional, Atlas 40 is equipped with both a fixed handle and an extractable and extendable one. Large lateral ventilation grilles allow for proper air circulation. The lateral snap clips with safety locks keep the carrier tightly closed and stable even during long journeys. The Atlas 40 dog carrier, equipped with a comfortable plastic feeding trough, allows your faithful friend to drink or eat whenever he wants.
If you wish, it is possible to complete Atlas 40 with some accessories like the soft washable cotton cushion or the specific wheel kit L440.
Finally, also available is a specific net kit, an optional to travel by train, boat or plane and to fix to the side ventilation grills.
- Thermoplastic resin carrier, ideal for medium-sized dogs
- Indicated for travel by car, train, boat or plane
- Plastic-coated steel door and security locking system with four fixing points
- Door with a mesh of 25 x 25 mm according to the current IATA regulations
- Lateral locking catches with safety blocking system
- Extractable and extendable handle
- Wide grilles for internal air circulation
- Plastic feeder included
- With holes for the screws (included)
- Includes handy bands to be applied on the door
- Possibility to use a wheel set to make it easier to move the carrier or a cotton cushion (optional)
- Also available as an accessory is a specific net kit to travel by train, boat or plane
- Note: Contact your air company to make sure the carrier can be boarded
- Maximum capacity: 20 Kg
- Carrier net weight: 3,72 Kg
Dimension: 49 x 68 x h 45,5 cm