Advantix Dogs - 4kgs to 10kgs
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Fast-acting – stops fleas feeding within 3 to 5 minutes
- Easy to use – simple spot-on treatment applied monthly or fortnightly for paralysis ticks
- Safe – can use on pregnant and lactating dogs and puppies from 7 weeks of age
- Stops feeding – active ingredient works on contact to prevent fleas from biting
- Protects against flea allergy dermatitis
- Repels and kills ticks
- Controls lice
HOW TO APPLY ADVANTIX
- Part your dog's hair until the skin is visible.
- Squeeze the pipette evenly onto four spots along the skin of your dog's back, from the shoulder to the base of the tail.