Are you planning to go on holiday? No problem! Thanks to the Atlas Professional pet carriers, you will be able to take your faithful friend with you, by boat, train, car or even plane.
Warning: it is not guaranteed that the carrier will be boarded, as this is subject to airlines' discretion. Before departing with your pet, contact your airline for information on its standards regarding the transportation of animals.
All dog pet carriers in this range are equipped with lateral spring hooks with safety locks and a solid door, made of plastic-coated steel, a retractable and extendable handle, a feeding trough for food or water, lateral ventilation grilles for proper air circulation, and hygienic draining mat and a compartment for objects. The safety closure has undergone a recent restyling that makes it easier to use, effective and safe: by turning the knob, four fixing points are activated that anchor the door to the main structure of the carrier avoiding unpleasant accidental openings during the journey. Moreover, the door has a mesh of 25 x 25 mm, designed to follow the current IATA regulations regarding the transport of pets.
Included inside the package of the new Atlas 50 and 60 Restyling, you will find some clamps which can be fixed to the carrier door to guarantee more safety and 8 screws which can be fixed to the suitable holes of side closing systems.
The wheels (optional) can be attached to the bottom of the cage: L145 wheel kit for Atlas 40, L388 kit for Atlas 70 or the wheel kit L388B for Atlas 50 and 60 Restyling. This kit includes 2 fixed wheels and 2 pivoting wheels with brake.
Finally, also available is a specific net kit, an optional to travel by train, boat or plane and to fix to the side ventilation grills.
- Thermoplastic resin carrier to travel by car, train, boat or plane
- Plastic-coated steel door and security locking system with four fixing points
- Door with a mesh of 25 x 25 mm according to the current IATA regulations
- Lateral locking catches with safety blocking system
- Retractable and extendable handle with a compartment for objects
- Large grilles for internal air circulation
- Plastic feeder included
- Hygienic draining mat included
- With holes for the screws (included)
- Includes handy bands to be applied on the door
- Possibility to use a wheelset (optional) to make it easier to move the carrier
- Also available as an accessory is a specific net kit to travel by train, boat or plane and to fix to the side ventilation grills
- Note: Contact your air company to make sure the carrier can be boarded
- Maximum capacity Atlas 50 Professional: 30 Kg
- Maximum capacity Atlas 60 Professional: 45 Kg
- Atlas 50 net weight: 7,68 Kg
- Atlas 60 net weight: 10,91 Kg
- Plastic feeder
- Plastic hygienic draining mat in the models' Atlas 50, 60 and 70
- Screws and bands
Dimensions: 61 x 91 x h 66.5 cm