Are you planning to go on holiday? No problem! Thanks to the recently designed Atlas Classic pet carriers, you will be able to take your faithful friend with you, by boat, train, car or even by plane.
Warning: it is not guaranteed that the carrier will be boarded, as this is subject to airlines’ discretion. Before departing with your pet, contact your airline for information on its standards regarding the transportation of animals.
Available in 2 sizes, 50 and 60, Atlas Classic dog carriers are equipped with a solid door, made of plastic-coated steel, self-locking catches, plastic feeder for food or water, lateral ventilation grilles for proper air circulation. The safety closure has undergone a recent restyling that makes it easier to use, effective and safe: by turning the knob, four fixing points are activated that anchor the door to the main structure of the carrier avoiding unpleasant accidental openings during the journey.
The net door of the transport box has a mesh of 25 x 25 mm, designed to answer to the current IATA regulations as far as the transport of the domestic animals is concerned.
Practical and sturdy side handles have been designed for easy carrying and moving. On the top, a large central handle allows you to firmly grab the box. Included inside the package, at last, you will find some clamps which can be fixed to the carrier door to guarantee more safety and 8 screws which can be fixed to the suitable holes of side closing systems.
The wheels (optional) can be attached to the bottom of the cage: the wheels kit L388B includes 2 fixed wheels and 2 pivoting wheels with brake. Finally, the special kit net is available, optional for the transport by train, ship or aircraft, which can be placed on the side ventilation grills.
- Thermoplastic resin carrier suitable for car, train, ship and airplane travel
- Ideal for large dogs
- Plastic-coated steel door and security locking system with four fixing points
- Door with a mesh of 25 x 25 mm in accordance with the current IATA regulations
- Lateral locking catches
- Lateral handles for handiness
- Wide grills for maximum ventilation
- One plastic feeder included
- Possibility to use a wheelset (optional) to make it easier to move the carrier
- Also available as an accessory the special net kit for the transport by train, ship or aircraft, to fix to the side ventilation grills
- Note: Contact your air company to make sure the carrier can be boarded
- Maximum capacity Atlas 50 Classic: 30 Kg
- Maximum capacity Atlas 60 Classic: 45 Kg
- Atlas 50 Classic net weight: 6,36 Kg
- Atlas 60 Classic net weight: 10,91 Kg
- Plastic feeder
- Clamps for door fixing
Dimension: 61 x 91 x h 66.5cm