Royal Canin Boxer Puppy Dry Food
Royal Canin Boxer Puppy at a glance:
- Complete food for Boxer puppies up to 15 months
- Specially tailored to the needs of growing Boxer puppies
- Adapted protein content: can support muscle mass maintenance with highly digestible proteins
- Special nutrient combination: L-carnitine, chondroitin and glucosamine work with omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA) to contribute to joint growth and protection
- With prebiotics: can support healthy gut flora balance and improve stool quality
Poultry protein (dried), maize, rice, animal fat, vegetable protein isolate*, maize meal, animal protein (hydrolysed), wheat meal, pork protein (dried)*, dried sugar beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, coconut oil, lignocellulose, soya oil, fructooligosaccharides (0.34%), psyllium (husks and seeds), yeast hydrolysate (source of mannanoligosaccharides), hydrolysate from crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil, yeast extract (source of beta-glucane), marigold meal (source of lutein), hydrolysate from cartilage (source of chondroitin).
*L.I.P.: Selected, digestible proteins with high biological value.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (29,500 IU), vitamin D3 (800 IU), vitamin E (590mg), E1 [iron] (40mg), E2 [iodine] (4mg), E4 [copper] (12mg), E5 [manganese] (52mg), E6 [zinc] (133mg), E8 [selenium] (0.09mg), L-carnitine (400mg).
Clinoptilolite from sedimentary sources (10g).
Yucca extract (125mg).
Contains preservatives and antioxidants.