Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten Cat Food
Tailored nutrition is essential in developing and supporting a healthy immune system, so Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten contains a patented antioxidant complex with vitamin E that helps to support natural bodily defences.
The digestive system is also developing in the first 12 months of life, with high-quality protein essential in this growth. Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten offers L.I.P. proteins, which are easy to digest. It also contains prebiotics such as FOS, which help support balanced intestinal flora and optimum digestion.
Royal Canin British Shorthair Kitten at a glance:
- High-quality dry food for British Shorthair kittens up to 12 months
- Support harmonious bone growth
- Optimum digestion: special ingredients with highly-digestible proteins, fructooligosaccharides and dried beet pulp to promote healthy digestive tract
- Strong natural immunity: with vitamins E and C, taurine, lutein and mannan oligosaccharides
- Glucosamine: to support bone and cartilage health
- High acceptance: delicious poultry protein
- High quality: strict quality controls
Poultry protein (dried), rice, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fat, maize, animal protein (hydrolysed), maize gluten meal, wheat flour, beet pulp, lignocellulose, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, yeast and its components, psyllium (seeds and husks 0.5%), fructo-oligo-saccharide, yeast hydrolysate (source of mannan-oligo-saccharide), yeast extract (source of beta-glucan), borage oil, marigold meal (source of lutein), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
*L.I.P.: selected, easy to digest proteins with high biological value.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (33,500 IU), vitamin D3 (900 IU), vitamin E (670mg), E1 [iron] (33mg), E2 [iodine] (3.3mg), E4 [copper] (10mg), E5 [manganese] (42mg), E6 [zinc] (124mg), E8 [selenium] (0.05mg), L-carnitine (50mg).
Clinoptilolite from sedimentary sources (10g).