Royal Canin French Bulldog Dry Adult Dog Food
Royal Canin French Bulldog is a nutritionally complete food that has been specially formulated for adult and mature French Bulldogs over 12 months of age.
Made with high-quality ingredients to meet the needs of the breed, Royal Canin French Bulldog Adult provides optimal support for their unique physiology.
- Ideal Muscle Mass: Optimal protein content contributes to maintaining muscle mass
- Healthy Skin: Helps support the skin's "barrier role" (exclusive complex) and maintains healthy skin
- Odour Reduction: Contributes to reducing intestinal fermentation which can cause digestive disorders, bad stool odour and flatulence
- Exclusive Kibble: Designed to make it easier for the breed to pick up and encourage chewing
Rice, Wheat, Animal Fats, Dehydrated Pork Protein, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin)
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility
Crude Ash: 6%. Crude Fibre: 1.3%. Crude Oil Fats: 18%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 26%
We Also Recommend
Arden Grange Puppy/Junior Large Breed - with Fresh Chicken & Rice