Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy Dry Food
The German Shepherd is a noble breed that is remarkably versatile. Its strong muscles, developed chest and powerful mobility combine with its natural love of working to make this a brilliantly useful breed, whether as a guide dog, rescue dog, police dog or guard dog. In order to be well prepared for an active life full of responsibility, optimal nutrition such as Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy is essential from a very young age.
Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy offers your dog a special recipe during this sensitive initial growth phase. The dry food contains a patented antioxidant complex that can help support bodily defences. It also contains valuable digestible proteins and prebiotics, which support healthy digestion and balanced gut flora, as well as improving stool quality. Glucosamine, chondroitin and a special combination of omega-3 fatty acids support optimum growth, strong joints and healthy bone development.
Royal Canin German Shepherd Puppy at a glance:
- High-quality dry food for German Shepherd puppies up to 15 months
- High digestibility: highly digestible L.I.P. proteins and prebiotics can support balanced gut flora and improved stool quality
- Natural immune system strength: antioxidant complex with vitamin E to promote a strong immune system
- Joint protection and controlled growth: chondroitin, glucosamine and omega-3 fatty acids can support healthy bone growth and strong joints
- Optimum musculature: tailored protein content for ideal muscle tone
Poultry protein (dried), rice, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat meal, maize meal, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolysed), dried sugar beet pulp, lignocellulose, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, fructooligosaccharides (0.34%), psyllium (husks and seeds), yeast hydrolysate (source of mannanoligosaccharides: 0.05%), hydrolysate from crustaceans (source of glucosamine), yeast extract (source of beta-glucane), marigold meal (source of lutein), hydrolysate from cartilage (source of chondroitin).
*L.I.P.: Selected, digestible proteins with high biological value.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (30,500 IU), vitamin D3 (800 IU), vitamin E (620mg), E1 [iron] (38mg), E2 [iodine] (3.8mg), E4 [copper] (12mg), E5 [manganese] (49mg), E6 [zinc] (128mg), E8 [selenium] (0.08mg).
Clinoptilolite from sedimentary sources (10g).
Yucca extract (125mg).
Contains preservatives and antioxidants.