Royal Canin Home Life Indoor 7+ Senior Cat Food
Royal Canin Home Life Indoor 7+ Senior Cat Food is a complete and balanced diet for indoor cats that are over 7 years of age.
Made with an extra-soft kibble for ease of chewing, and specific nutrients to help support ageing joints, Royal Canin Indoor diets have also been formulated with a careful balance of animal fats, fortified proteins, and fish oils to help your cat maintain a healthy weight and to make indoor living as happy and comfortable as possible.
- Joint Support: Sources of Chondroitin and Glucosamine help support and lubricate ageing joints
- Moderate Calorie: Contains a moderate fat content that has been adapted to the lower activity of indoor cats
- Stool Odour Reduction: Highly digestible protein helps regulate the quantity and odour of stools
- Renal Health: Helps support renal health thanks to an adapted phosphorus level
- Urinary Health: Helps support a healthy urinary system by providing an adequate mineral balance
Maize, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Barley, Maize Flour, Wheat, Vegetable Protein Isolate, Animal Fats, Maize Gluten, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Vegetable Fibres, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Soya Oil, Yeasts and Parts Thereof, Fish Oil, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Psyllium Husks and Seeds, Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin)
Crude Ash: 6.9%. Crude Fibre: 3.6%. Crude Oil Fats: 13%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 27%