Royal Canin Indoor Sterlised Loaf
Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised Loaf has been specially developed to maintain an ideal weight and is tailored to meet the specific needs of sterilised indoor cats.
The special recipe of this Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised Loaf is packed with nutrients, helping to support good digestion as well as maintaining urinary tract health in adult indoor cats.
To help nourish fussier felines, Royal Canin offers wet cat food in three different textures, so that you can choose your cat’s favourite and still provide great nutrition.
Royal Canin Indoor Sterilised Loaf at a glance:
- Balanced wet food for sterilised indoor cats
- Soft and smooth: the unique texture ensures high acceptance and is gentle on sensitive teeth
- Specially tailored: designed to meet the nutritional needs of sterilised cats
- Ideal bodyweight: the recipe can help to maintain a lean body
- Supports the urinary system: the active ingredients can support urinary tract function
- Balanced nutrient combination: ideal ratio of protein, fat, carbohydrates and nutrients
- High acceptance: ideal nutrient profile is instinctively accepted by cats, with an aromatic recipe
- Portioned for freshness: to allow full flavour in every meal and easy serving
Meat and animal by-products, vegetable by-products, oils and fats, grains.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin D3 (60 IU), iron (3mg), iodine (0.3mg), copper (2mg), manganese (1mg), zinc (10mg).
Clinoptilolite from sedimentary sources (1.9g).