Royal Canin Labrador Retriever Dry Adult Dog Food
Royal Canin Labrador Retriever is a complete and balanced dry food for adult and mature Labradors over 15 months of age.
Made with high-quality ingredients including vitamins and minerals, the food has been designed specifically for the Labrador breed and provides optimum support for their unique physiology.
- Ideal Weight: Helps maintain the Labrador Retriever's ideal weight thanks to an adapted calorie content
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Helps support the skin’s “barrier” role (exclusive complex) and maintain skin & coat health (EPA & DHA). Enriched with borage oil
- Bone & Joint Health: Helps to support healthy bones and joints due to being enriched with EPA and DHA
- Exclusive Kibble: The kibble's texture and formula are adapted to the Labrador Retriever dog, and its exclusive shape helps reduce the rate of food intake
Maize, Rice, Dehydrated Beef and Pork Protein*, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Animal Fats, Vegetable Fibres, Beet Pulp, Maize Gluten, Wheat, Yeasts and parts thereof, Fish Oil, Minerals, Soya Oil, Psyllium Husks and Seeds, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Borage Oil (0.1%), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin)
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility
Crude Ash: 6.6%. Crude Fibre: 4%. Crude Oil Fats: 13%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 30%