Royal Canin Persian Adult Cat Food
Royal Canin Persian Adult Cat Food is a complete and balanced diet developed for the unique physiology of adult Persian cats over 12 months old.
Designed to support and help digestive illnesses that Persian cats are vulnerable too, Royal Canin Persian promotes the balance of intestinal flora to help your cat digest their food, and uses a specific combination of fibres to stimulate their intestines’ natural peristaltic movements to help prevent fur ball development.
- Digestive Performance: Supports healthy digestion and a balance in the intestinal flora
- Hairball Reduction: A specific blend of fibres help stimulate the elimination of ingested hair
- Long Hair Health: An exclusive complex of nutrients helps support the skins barrier role and help maintain skin health and coat beauty
- Urinary Health: Helps support a healthy urinary system by providing an adequate mineral balance
- Special Kibble: A special almond-shaped kibble with an easy contact surface is easy for the Persian cat to pick up and chew
Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Animal Fats, Rice, Vegetable Protein Isolate, Maize Flour, Vegetable Fibres, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Maize Gluten, Wheat Flour, Maize, Yeasts and Parts Thereof, Minerals, Chicory Pulp, Fish Oil, Psyllium Husks and Seeds (1%), Soya Oil, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manna-Oligo-Saccharides), Borage Oil, Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein)
Crude Ash: 7.4%. Crude Fibre: 4.7%. Crude Oil Fats: 22%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 30%