Royal Canin Shih Tzu Dry Puppy Food
Royal Canin Shih Tzu Puppy is a complete dog food specially formulated for the needs of the Shih Tzu breed up to 10 months old.
Thanks to the special recipe that includes a high-fat content and optimal provisions of protein, the feed is ideal for the short, intense growth period of the breed.
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Helps support the skin’s “barrier” role (exclusive complex), maintain skin health and nourish the coat
- Digestive Health: Supports digestive health and promotes balance in the intestinal flora
- Natural Defences: Helps support the Shih Tzu puppy’s natural defences
- Exclusive Kibble: Exclusively designed to make it easier for the Shih Tzu puppy to pick up and encourages chewing
Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Rice, Maize, Animal Fats, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Beet Pulp, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fish Oil, Minerals, Soya Oil, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (0.34%), Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manno-Oligo-Saccharides), Borage Oil (0.1%), Yeasts Extracts (Source of Beta-Glucans), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein)
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility
Crude Ash: 7.6%. Crude Fibre: 1.5%. Crude Oil Fats: 18%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 28%
We Also Recommend
Arden Grange Puppy/Junior Large Breed - with Fresh Chicken & Rice