Royal Canin Sphynx Adult Food
As this cat has no warm coat, it has a particularly active metabolism to help regulate its core body temperature. The high fat and energy content of this Royal Canin Sphynx Adult is ideal in helping to meet this increased need for energy.
The exclusive nutrient complex enriches this Royal Canin Sphynx Adult with omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, helping to strengthen the skin's natural barrier function as well as encouraging healthy skin growth and preventing itching. Taurine and L-carnitine help keep the heart muscles healthy and support strong heart function. It provides your Sphynx cat with all the vital nutrients it needs for a healthy lifestyle!
Royal Canin Sphynx Adult at a glance:
- Balanced dry food for adult Sphynx cats over 12 months
- Balanced mineral content: to support urinary tract function
- High energy and fat contents: to regulate body temperature
- Special recipe: moderate pH-value for urinary tract health
- Exclusive nutrient complex: borage oil, biotin, vitamin A and zinc can combat itchy skin
- Strong skin barrier function: with omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- Healthy digestion: promoted by highly digestible L.I.P. proteins
- Good contraction strength for the heart: improved with taurine and L-carnitine
Dried poultry protein, animal fat, rice, vegetable protein isolate*, maize gluten meal, lignocellulose, maize, dried pork protein*, hydrolysed animal protein, wheat, dried beet pulp, yeast and its derivative,s fish oil, minerals, dried tomatoes [source of lycopene], soya oil, fructooligosaccharides, yeast hydrolysate [source of mannanoligosaccharides], borage oil, marigold flower meal [source of lutein].
*L.I.P.: selected, highly digestible proteins with high biological value for optimum digestion.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (32,000 IU), vitamin D3 (900 IU), E1 [iron] (36mg), E2 [iodine] (3.6mg), E4 [copper] (11mg), manganese (47mg), zinc (140mg), E8 [selenium] (0.09mg), L-carnitine (50mg), taurine (2.57g).
Clinoptilolites from sedimentary sources (10g).
|arachicdonic acid||0.09 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||3.11 mg|