Royal Canine Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Dry Dog Food
As with many smaller dog breeds, the Yorkshire Terrier puppy undergoes a short but intensive growth phase. Its delicate bone structure undergoes rapid development, meaning a tailored diet such as Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Puppy is essential for healthy growth, with optimum nutrition up to the age of 10 months.
The patented antioxidant complex can help to support natural immunity and it has a tailored energy content. The omega-3 and -6 fatty acids in this Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Puppy can help to ensure the growth of the characteristic beautiful coat.
This diet is the ideal breed-appropriate way to bring your Yorkshire Terrier into adulthood.
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Puppy at a glance:
- Specially tailored dry food for Yorkshire Terrier puppies up to 10 months
- Controlled growth: optimum protein, calcium and phosphorus contents to ensure harmonious bone growth during the short growth phase
- Supports natural immunity: antioxidant complex with vitamin E to ensure natural immune system development
- Optimum digestive security: L.I.P. proteins and prebiotics help to ensure balance in the gut flora
- Healthy coat: omega-3 (EPA and DHA) and -6 fatty acids (from borage oil) work with biotin to keep the coat healthy
- Dental prophylaxis: calcium chalet to contain calcium in the saliva and reduce the risk of plaque
Poultry protein (dried), rice, maize meal, animal fat, vegetable protein isolate*, dried sugar beet pulp, animal protein (hydrolysed), minerals, soya oil, fish oil, yeast and derivatives thereof, fructooligosaccharides (0.34%), yeast hydrolysate (source of mannan oligosaccharides), borage oil, yeast extract (source of beta-glucane), marigold meal (source of lutein).
*L.I.P.: Selected, digestible proteins with high biological value.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A (29,000 IU), vitamin D3 (800 IU), vitamin E (590mg), E1 [iron] (39mg), E2 [iodine] (3.9mg), E4 [copper] (12mg), E5 [manganese] (51mg), E6 [zinc] (106mg), E8 [selenium] (0.08mg).
Clinoptilolite from sedimentary sources (10g).
Yucca extract (125mg).
Contains preservatives and antioxidants.
|DHA fatty acid||3.0 g/kg|
We Also Recommend
Arden Grange Puppy/Junior Large Breed - with Fresh Chicken & Rice