Forza 10 Weight Control Active
Weight Control Active is a complete food for dogs That That We created suffer from:
- tends to gain weight after sterilization
- diabetes mellitus
These problems may occur in people of all ages. They may carry, in addition, metabolic imbalances involving different organs such as, for example, the liver or the pancreas.
The innovative formulation of Weight Control Active is able to meet different nutritional purposes, and is useful in the control of glucose (diabetes mellitus) reduced thanks to the use of those carbohydrates which release glucose quickly.
The precious natural principles added, combined with the properties of sea fish (high in Omega-3 fatty acids, high-protein and high digestibility) free of chemical pollutants and pharmacological toxic, low intake of fat and high content of essential fatty acids contribute to the improvement of the physiological mechanisms of body weight control.
- nutraceutical food "combining nutritional components selected for characteristics such as high digestibility and hypoallergenic with the principles of natural plant extracts with proven and recognized efficacy
- low concentration of carbohydrates that release glucose rapidly (source of carbohydrates: brown rice - rice)
- low level of fat and high concentration of essential fatty acids (fish oil)
- low power energy
- selected sources of protein and carbohydrates (rice and fish protein hydrolysates with a high biological value) in favor of the control of the glycemic index of foods
- Weight Control Active is formulated with an Omega3 / Omega-6 ratio of 1: 1
- phytocomplexes stability in the AFS system and then their real activities. These natural principles, not to be largely destroyed by the high temperatures of the extruder as normally would happen, it is cold-worked and placed in a special heart-shaped tablet. Not undergoing any heat treatment, they remain completely unaffected and can thus exert their action prolonged in time
- precious natural principles added, titrated and standardized, such as Spirulina, Citrus, Momordica, Gymnema, Coleus, Chitosamine, L-carnitine and zinc, contributing to the improvement of the physiological mechanisms of weight control in the regulation of glucose and lipid
- nutritional tool for disorders related to the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates
- in the control of glucose (diabetes mellitus) reduced through the use of those carbohydrates that release glucose rapidly
- in the regulation of lipid metabolism in case of hyperlipidaemia and in reducing the excess body weight
- reduction of intolerances to ingredients and nutrients
NATURAL INGREDIENTS ADDED
- Spirulina (Spirulina maxima): is blue-green alga containing the whole series of nutrients, and in particular essential and nonessential amino acids, proteins, vitamins of group B, C, D, E, carbohydrates and flavonoids.
- Citrus (Citrus aurantium): known as bitter orange, promotes appetite and digestion, tones the digestive system and the nervous system.
- Momordica (Momordica charantia): the fruit of this plant contain substances that help maintain the normal level of blood sugar. It 'also a polypeptide whose composition is similar to that of insulin. Momordica has also excellent effects in maintaining the proper balance of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre): promotes the transport of glucose into cells. Regulates the absorption of sugar (sucrose) in the intestine, it promotes physiological metabolic transformation of glucose at the cellular level.
- Coleus (Coleus forskohlii): the natural substances found in the root of this tropical plant help to promote the physiological function of thermogenesis resulting in increased lean body mass and a better use of fat. It has a role in the regulation of glucose transport.
- Chito (chitosan): natural substance that promotes the physiological regusamine lation of the immune system. It facilitates the growth of the intestinal bacterial flora, resulting in the regulation of intestinal function. It has the ability to bind to fat reducing absorption. It also favors the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- L-carnitine: is a valuable ally in weight reduction as it makes it more bio-available fatty acids.
- Zinc is a constituent of more than 2,000 enzymes responsible for digestion and metabolism. Zinc has natural regulatory effects on insulin in the blood. The chelated form makes it more bio-available.
(Of the kibble): rice, brown rice, seaweed (Ascophyllum nodosum), hydrolysed fish protein (9%), beet pulp, yeast, flour, herring, fish oil, minerals, vegetable oils and fats, dehydrated yeast (Bio MOS), FOS, Yucca schidigera. - (AFS tablet - 7%): hydrolysed fish protein (2.3%), hydrolysed vegetable protein, minerals, algae (Spirulina maxima) (0.140%), products obtained from the processing of herbs (Momordica charantia 0.0705%, Gymnema sylvestre 0.0565 %, Coleus forskohlii 0.0355%), residual marc of dried fruit (Citrus aurantium 0.0355%), Chitosamine (0.0290%).
vitamins: Vitamin A 18,500 IU / kg Vitamin E / all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 120 mg / kg, vitamin C 250 mg / kg, choline chloride 1.000 mg / kg. Trace elements: zinc sulfate monohydrate 137 mg / kg, cupric chelate of glycine hydrate 39 mg / kg. Nutritional additives: DL-methionine 500 mg / kg, L-carnitine 425 mg / kg. Technological additives: antioxidants, preservatives, extract rich in natural tocopherols 11.4 mg / kg. Sensory additives: botanically defined natural products: Rosmarinus officinalis 12:24 mg / kg.
moisture 9%, crude protein 19%, crude oils and fats 7.9%, crude fiber 6.2%, crude ash 8%, 35.5% starch, sugar total 1.6%. Omega3 1%, 1.1% Omega6. Omega 3/6 ratio 1: 1.
3,080 kcal / kg - 12.9 MJ / kg
Period of use
control of glucose supply (diabetes mellitus): initially up to 6 months
regulation of lipid metabolism in case of hyperlipidaemia: initially up to 2 months
in reducing the excess body weight: up to the predetermined weight
reduction of intolerances to ingredients and nutrients: 3 to 8 weeks, if the intolerance symptoms disappear the product can be used indefinitely
Have a question?
Forza 10 Weight Control Active